SP1 For Windows Vista
SP3 for Windows XP
SP2 for Windows XP
SP4 for Windows 2k
Microsoft Installer 3.1
Net Framework 2.0
4 in 1 driver - VIA Arena
Nvidia - Latest Video Drivers
Direct X 9c (full file, Microsoft Validation not required)
Direct X latest (Microsoft Validation Required)
Avault - Source for gaming cheats, hacks and trainers.
Windows Defender beta - (Microsoft Validation Required)
Game Copy world
VIA Arena Gaming
Avast Antivirus - to Protect your system and clean up Spy ware/ad ware.
AIRPGA message boards
AIRPGA Chat rooms
Vampire the Masquerade
Playable Demo of Unreal Tournament 09/23/04 - 282MB Download
Retail Version Patch
As part of our continued support for Unreal Tournament 2004 we are providing these updates to the retail version of the game.
Title:Doom 3 Demo
Game:Doom 3 [PC] More for this Game
Posted:2 Dec 2004
- Description:Journey to Mars and fight hellish creatures in this single-player demo to id's popular shooter.
- Download Now
- Download the latest Update
In the trial version, you can experience both single and multiplayer gameplay, including limited vehicle combat. In the single player campaign level The Silent Cartographer, you assume the role of super-soldier Master Chief as you take on the fierce alien faction known as the Covenant. In the multiplayer map Blood Gulch, up to 16 human opponents can light each other up with devastating weaponry and combat vehicles, including the new Rocket Warthog and the Banshee, either online or via LAN connection.
The Bottom LineOne of the best shooters that has ever been produced, Halo remains fully intact in its PC iteration and is one of the most enjoyable and immersive games that you will every play.
- Slick graphical package
- First-class animations
- Absolutely killer soundtracks
- Superb weapon design and choice of armoury
- Excellent multiplayer
- Effortless control system
- Not huge step forward over Xbox versions
- Some of the level design could be improved
DOWNLOAD NOW 134 MB
Note: If you experience any compatibility problems with Windows XP Service Pack 2 and 256MB video cards, please download the strings.dll file below:
Halo Hot-Fix v1.07: Halo Hot-Fix v1.07: The Halo for Windows v1.07 Hotfix addresses a rare hang that could occur if a malicious individual (hacker) purposely imitates a game server and sends invalid data to a server. This hot-fix changes the version number of Halo for Windows and the Halo for Windows Dedicated Server to v1.07 from v1.06.
NOTE: Due to an incompatibility discovered between some systems and the updated auto-patcher released with version v1.05, users of v1.05 will have to manually download an updated auto-patcher and run it from the Halo directory to receive this latest update. Users updating from the current 1.06 version, or versions prior to 1.05, can auto-patch from the game. This issue only affects users still running the old version 1.05.
Instructions for manually updating the Halo for Windows auto-patcher (for Halo v1.05):
- Save the auto-patcher update file below to the game install directory, such as c:\program files\microsoft games\halo. Overwrite the existing file. Remember to "save" this file, don't try to "open" it directly from the Web site.
- After saving the file to the proper location, double-click the exe to install. If you receive an error message (such as strings.dll not found) you likely did not save it to the proper game install directory.
- Start Halo and the new updated auto-patcher should prompt you to update your version to v1.07.
DOWNLOAD NEW AUTO-PATCHER 230 KB
Versions other than v1.05 can auto-patch, or download and run the file below.
DOWNLOAD HOT-FIX v1.07 4.7 MB
Unreal Tournament 2004
BONUS & MAP PACKS
This official Mega Pack for Unreal Tournament 2004 includes all the content from the Editor's Choice Edition bonus pack and the latest v3369 patch, as well as nine new maps.
Download the MegaPack - 205 MB
Earth's savior doesn't want the job.
Tommy is a down-on-his-luck garage mechanic, stuck in the middle on who-knows-where on some forgotten reservation, where Native Americans are tucked away out of sight, out of mind.
And then the unthinkable happens! Earth becomes prey to the galaxy's largest predator, a space bound Texas-sized alien that's looking to satiate its hunger with the organic goodness that most populates Earth: Us. And the first course is a certain forgotten reservation.
A Spiritual Awakening
Tommy and his girlfriend have become prey, his grandfather killed, and hundreds of his tribal nation have been abducted through space-warping portals. Freeing himself, all Tommy cares about is saving Jenny. But the spirit of his grandfather beckons him to embrace his heritage, accept the ancient teachings, and prepare to battle the menace that threatens to destroy all the planet's
life. It's a choice between love and responsibility. It's a choice that cannot be made easily.
Innovative Game play
- Built on an enhanced Doom 3 engine, the most impressive 3D engine used in a released game.
- Portal technology adds a new dimension to game play, allowing enemies to appear out of thin air and create new and completely original puzzles and game play styles.
- Several never-before-seen game play elements such as Spirit Walking, Wall Walking, and Death walk.
- Highly organic, living environment that itself can attack Tommy.
- Tommy has a sidekick, a spiritual hawk that can help him fight enemies and decipher the alien language of the living ship.
- Multiplayer game support that takes advantage of the unique game play styles in Prey.
There are a few Prey related downloads available on this page. They are:
- PC v1.4 Patch
- PC & Mac Demo (plus Xbox 360 demo details)
- Linux Dedicated Server Binaries
- Windows Dedicated Server Binaries
- Prey SDK
PC Registered v1.4 Patch
- This patch will work the existing registered versions of Prey (1.0, 1.1, 1.2, or 1.3)
- If you bought the game through Steam, DO NOT use this patch, Steam customers are updated through the Steam system.
- If you bought the game from Triton, DO NOT use this patch, Triton customers will be handled separately - please see this link for further info.
- The dedicated server binaries will need to be updated if you use this patch. The updated Windows files are included with the v1.4 patch. Linux files are available below.
Demo Download Details
Visit the Xbox Live Marketplace to download the demo - it's free to all Xbox Live Gold & Silver members.
PC Download Links:
Non US Servers:
Linux Dedicated Server Binaries
If you're looking to run a dedicated Linux server for Prey, you will need two things. One is the file provided here, and two are some files from your registered game CD. Details on this are in the read me inside the bzip2 download. This file is about 38Mb, and the read me can be viewed here.
This version is for the registered v1.4 of Prey:
Windows Dedicated Server Binaries
If you're looking to run a dedicated Windows server for Prey, you will need two things. One is the file provided here, and two are some files from your registered game CD. Details on this are in the read me file that is inside the zip download. The readme can be viewed here.
v1.4 of the Prey Server Binaries for Windows are included in the v1.4 patch listed above.
Prey Software Development Kit (SDK)
If you're looking to develop mods for Prey, you're going to want the SDK. Aimed at more serious fans of the game, the Prey SDK includes all of the game code (for building your own Game DLL), as well as some code examples/tutorials which will explain a few of the basic things you should know before diving into the code-base. The read me can be viewed here.
Star wars Battlefront
Star Wars: Battlefront, or SW: BF, is a first or third person video game based around battles featured in the Star Wars films. It was developed by Pandemic Studios and LucasArts, and released on September 21, 2004, for PlayStation 2, Xbox, and Microsoft Windows, the same day as the release of the Star Wars Trilogy DVD set. Aspyr released a Mac port in July 2005. People can either play Battlefront online with up to fifty players on PC (contrary to the stated thirty-two player limit), the Mac version has a limit of 32 players (or more on LAN). The PS2 has a sixteen-player limit, or off line with up to two players. The Xbox version has a limit of thirty-two players.
A sequel, Star Wars: Battlefront II, was released on November 1, 2005, for Microsoft Windows, Xbox, PlayStation 2, and PlayStation Portable. In late 2004, LucasArts released the Star Wars Battlefront BFBuilder, an unsupported mod that allowed fans to create new battlefields for Battlefront. It also has the side files that allow it to have mods
Battle Field 2
Battle Field 2 Official web site
More links to Games we offer at SEADS LAN Parties.